Looking for inspirational, motivational Health and Fitness quotes? We have some great health and fitness quotes, sayings, and proverbs to help you live a healthy and fit life.
Good health is a condition of complete physical, mental and social prosperity, and not simply the nonappearance of illness or sickness.
Here are 101 Inspirational and Motivational quotes on health and fitness from some legendary people, either gently hinting or loudly proclaiming that if you want health and fitness.
To be healthy and fit, you must stop procrastinating, start doing it today, and make a conscious decision.
I hope these fitness quotes motivates both of us to really strive towards optimal health.
How Quotes Inspire and Motivate Us To Stay Fit
Quotes have the power to inspire and motivate individuals in various ways. Here are some ways that quotes can inspire and motivate:
1. Emotional Connection
Quotes can create an emotional connection with the reader. Quotes can evoke strong emotions, such as inspiration, determination, or hope.
2. Perspective Shift
They can help you see things from a different perspective and provide fresh insights into their problems, which will allow them to approach the situation with a renewed mindset.
Quotes can remind you that you are not alone, and that others have faced similar challenges and overcome them as well.
Quotes can provide motivation to achieve a specific goal. They remind us of the benefits of achieving our fitness and health goals, which makes us more motivated.
A memorable quote can be a reminder of a specific message, providing a simple and effective way to motivate oneself to stay healthy and fit.
The Best Inspirational and Motivational Quotes on Health and Fitness to Inspire Well-Being
The below Inspirational and Motivational Quotes on Health and Fitness may be the catalyst that helps you and your loved ones to get a little more motivated to do workouts or to eat healthier.
The goal of sharing this is to inspire healthy change. You never know which quote will do the trick, so share them all!
Here are 101 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes on Health and Fitness to keep yourself and other motivated to healthy and happy life:
1. ¨If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.¨ — Hippocrates
2.Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.–Plato
3. ¨Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.¨- Joseph Addison
4.Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.– Carol Welch
5. ¨Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.¨ – Jack LaLanne
6. “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
7. “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.¨ – Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” – Jim Rohn
10. ¨Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.¨ – The Rock
11. ¨ The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.¨ – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.¨ – Michael Jordan
13. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”- Pablo Picasso
14. ¨ Increased physical activity enhances positive energy.¨ – Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
16. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
17. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
18. ¨Confidence comes from discipline and training.¨ – Robert Kiyosaki
19. “The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit.¨ – Morihei Ueshiba
20 “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
21. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.” – Leigh Hunt
22. ¨ Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.¨ – Khloe Kardashian
23. “The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
24. “Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.” – Edward Smith, Stanley
25. “Measure your health by your sympathy with morning and Spring.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” – Kenneth H. Cooper
27. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Siddartha Guatama Buddha
28. “Happiness lies, first of all, in health.” – George William Curtis
29. ¨Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.¨ – Lance Armstrong
30. “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
31. “What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.” – Henry David Thoreau
32. “A fit, healthy body that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
33. “The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
34. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.” – Publilius Syrus
35. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”- Michal Joan Bobak
36. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.“- Lance Armstrong
37. “Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself.” – Naval Ravikant
38. “Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it.”- Mike Tyson
39. “A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.” – Francis Bacon
40. “Health and intellect are the two blessings of life.” – Menander
41. “Health is a vehicle, not a destination.” – Joshua Fields Millburn
42. “Bodybuilding is an art, your body is the canvas, weights are your brush and nutrition is your paint. We all have the ability to turn a self-portrait into a masterpiece.“- Kai Greene
43. “In a disordered mind, as in a disordered body, soundness of health is impossible.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
44. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy, and spirit you possess or takes away from it.” – Ann Wigmore
45. “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
46. “Health is the first muse, comprising the magical benefits of air, landscape, and bodily exercise on the mind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
47. “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.“- Tom Hanks
49. “True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are united.”- Alexander Von Humboldt
50. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” – B.K.S. Iyengar
I hope you are enjoying this collection of inspirational health and fitness quotes.
51. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.“ – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
52. “Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.” – Carl Jung
53. “The greatest miracle on Earth is the human body. It is stronger and wiser than you may realize, and improving its ability to self–heal is within your control.” – Dr. Fabrizio Mancini
54. “In fitness, there are no shortcuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work.“- Mahesh Babu
55. “The human body is the best picture of the human soul.” – Tony Robbins
56. “No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.“- Unknown
57. “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
58. “A life without health is like a river without water.” – Maxime Lagacé“
59. “Working hard is not a waste of time, but a state of mind. Keep pushing your limits until you reach the edge. Then be kind and rewind.“ – Ana Claudia Antunes
60. A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” –Naval Ravikant
61 “Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it.” – Naval Ravikant
62. “The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are.” – Maxime Lagacé
63. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
64. “If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world.“- Vinoba Bhave
65. “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
66. “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
65. “Life is like a tree and its root is consciousness. Therefore, once we tend the root, the tree as a whole will be healthy.” – Deepak Chopra
66. “Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercises do.“– Amit Kalantri
67. “A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ.” – John Steinbeck
68. “Love is not as important as good health. You cannot be in love if you’re not healthy. You can’t appreciate it.” – Bryan Cranston
69. “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” – Aristotle
70. “I do it as a therapy. I do it as something to keep me alive. We all need a little discipline. Exercise is my discipline.“- Jack Lalanne
71. “The really important thing is not to live, but to live well and to live well means the same thing as to live honourably or rightly.” – Socrates
72. “Being negative and lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health, and failure. Be proactive and give a damn to achieve success!“- Phil Heath
73. “Nothing is more fatal to health, than an over care of it.”- Benjamin Franklin
75. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.“ – Arnold Schwarzenegger
76. “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
77. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.“- Jerry Rice
78. “The five S’s of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit.” - Ken Doherty
79. “Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.”- Unknown
80. “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” – Thomas Jefferson
81. “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody want to lift heavy weights!“- Ronnie Coleman
82. “Your body is a piece of art but it’s always a work in progress. You are never done improving your symmetry and eliminating weak points.“- Morgan Aste
83. “For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.“- Arnold Schwarzenegger
84. “If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.” – Deepak Chopra
85. “The best investment you’ve ever make is your own Health.” – Unknown
86. “Health is not valued until sickness comes. ” –Thomas Fuller
87. “Health and intellect are the two blessings of life.” – Menander
88. “When you hit failure, your workout has just begun.“– Ronnie Coleman
89. “Love, success, family and friends all come after my health. No health, no enjoyment.” – Maxime Lagacé
90. “Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” – Kevin Trudeau
91. “Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.” – Unknown
92. “Having a healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body.” – Unknown
93. “Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” – Joseph Addison
94. “If you think wellness is expensive, try illness.” – Unknown
95. “Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy.” – Bella Bleue
96. “Your health is an investment, not an expense.” – Unknown
97. “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Tony Robbins
98. “Health and cheerfulness are brothers.” – William Hardcastle Browne
99. “Great health starts with a great sleep.” – Dan Go
100. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” – Jim Rohn
As promised, I have provided the best 101 inspirational quotes on health and fitness. However, my mind is pushing me to give you more of the best quotes possible.
So, I have placed other best Health, Wealth, and happiness Quotes below.
“Embrace and love your body. It’s the most amazing thing you will ever own.” – Unknown
“Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly.’ But the word ‘silly’ comes from the old English word ‘selig’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.” – Zig Ziglar
“He who can believe himself well will be well.” – Ovid
“Prevention is better than cure.” – Desiderius Erasmus
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
“The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
“Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.” – Edward Smith, Stanley
“When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy.” Chinese prover
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” – Hippocrates
“The human body is the best picture of the human soul.” – Tony Robbins
To keep the body in good health is a duty…otherwise, we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.” – Joseph Pilates
I hope you enjoyed this collection of inspiring health and fitness quotes. Do you have a favorite quote that always gets you motivated to work out?
These quotes emphasized the importance of taking care of our health and finding happiness from within.
The pursuit of health and fitness is a lifelong process. I understand that it takes effort and dedication, but the rewards are invaluable.
We hope that these quotes have inspired you to focus on your health and fitness.
Remember, it’s never too late to start making positive changes in your life.
“Stay Fit, Live a Happy and Healthy Life.” – Fit Life Regime
101 Motivational Quotes on Health and Fitness
Looking for inspirational, motivational Health and Fitness quotes? We have some great health and fit…
101 Inspirational Quotes on Health, Wealth and Happiness
Looking for inspirational health, wealth and happiness quotes? We have some of the greatest heath is…
101 Best Workout and Fitness Motivational Quotes
Looking for Best Workout and Fitness Motivational Quotes? We have some of the greatest workout and f…
101 Inspirational Quotes About Success and Happiness
Inspiration can come from anywhere, but one of my favorite sources is inspirational quotes. H…